FYRG 2016 GET READY FYRG 2016 GET READY

oh yes.

Incantation of Satan Incantation of Satan

Hah

Ran into Travis tonight at the bar, told me your guys put a badass track together and its badass. Tell Hating4am to move to Charleston where all the good NG metal comes from.

Eternalreich responds:

Hell yeah dude him and jeremy said you guys were hogin at the oasis tryin to fuck fat chicks. Travis suprised me with his sick-ass vox. Well be playn some shows soon.

NG Orchestration 09 NG Orchestration 09

Reminds me of

Poledouris's Les Miserables

Techno OH YEAH!!! (Rock Remix) Techno OH YEAH!!! (Rock Remix)

Slayer...

Layer it, layer the hell of it. Listen to my track Desertion and you can hear what you can make slayer sound like, but you really shoud stay away from it stock. Anyways, good concept, just keep working at it all.

dondrummer responds:

i didnt have slayer 2 then, which is probably why it sounds technically ancient, but still.

Soul Suckahs Soul Suckahs

Uhhhh

Yeah, so this was a track we put together about stealing bitches souls and whatnot. The first half of the track was written 2 years ago or so and the rhymes are weaker, but the second half is pretty fast and has a couple of legit hooks. The beat was one of the first so it has a lot of holes and kinda blows, but it works in a wierd way. Check out our other track, Sexual Terrorist.

Warbound Warbound

Solid.

Let me know when you want the orchestra behind it.

neoblent2 responds:

Elaborate?

Freedom Theme Freedom Theme

So far so good.

I would load all those percussion samples into one mixer channel and slam some reverb on them, jack up the mids, and throw the blood overdrive set to boost on them and pull it down about halfway and they'll sound huge.

popraz responds:

That's a good advice. Thank you.

"Hes a Pirate prev" Nintechno "Hes a Pirate prev" Nintechno

I'm pretty sure

That Klaus Badelt scored the movie. Sounds good though.

Fuck Your Real Guitar - PGM Fuck Your Real Guitar - PGM

Oh shit.

Dude. those bends over the solo at the end. I'm about to bust a nut. Well played gentlemen. When you guys want to do a song and let me do some guest orchestra shit, let me know.

ProjectGodMode responds:

no prob bob

Fuck Your Real Guitar w/Guitar Fuck Your Real Guitar w/Guitar

Solid.

I actually went back to my original flp and started to resequence this for a really heavy black orchestra to go behind it a few weeks ago. I'll get with 4AM and see if we want to rebuild this the way it deserves.

Eternalreich responds:

oh shit.....

this is getin out of control

ask him